- Best ideas for a history paper
- Interesting desctiptive essay topics
- Good custom essay writing company
- How to find a sample on death penalty
- Essay about natural disasters
- Essay sample about Archimedes
- American literature essay example
- Topics for a Jane Eyre essay
- How to revise an essay online
How To Write A High School Essay Outline In 5 Minutes
Quickly doing an outline for your paper is a great way to save time for when you begin the writing later on. If you want to do this, there are a few steps to doing it well. You should follow the ideas in this article to get started.
Since most students have trouble writing their homework, creating an outline will help you not to get stuck. Having stress over school work is normal, but make sure you ask for assistance if you need it.
Outline for an essay in 5 minutes
The best way to do this is using these steps in order, and tweaking it to suit your type of assignment. each high school teacher does their school work slightly differently, and your project might require a little more time than just 5 minutes. For most things, though, you should be able to follow this in that amount of time.
- In the first minute, grab everything you need for this homework. If you can have the teacher’s instructions, your textbook, research, and notes all in one place, it really helps speed up your outlining
- Now in minute 2 make yourself a format. In your word processing software, make five paragraphs that simply say: introduction, paragraph 1, paragraph 2, paragraph 3, conclusion, each on their own line
- For the rest of the time, just fill in each part with more detail. Following the instructions from your professor and the research you’ve already done, put in some of the ideas you will be talking about during this essay
After you have gone through those steps, you will likely have an outline you can easily use for your school work. You can really get a lot done in only 5 minutes, though it will take you longer to actually write the project completely. If you focus and are able to work in a place you won’t be interrupted by other people, you can finish this paper in no time. Along with having the outline from the points above, any student can get done their school work in a short amount of time.
If you get into the habit of always outlining your assignments, you will find yourself getting faster and faster at doing it. The real benefit of doing an outline is in the practice for better writing and working skills.